Cyber Defense Training
In this unique training, typical IT attacks are simulated in realistic virtual corporate networks. The aim is to enable each participant to understand and defend against a wide variety of modern IT attacks. This includes:
Understand, recognize and defend against IT attacks under guidance.
Learn attacker logic in the overall context of a corporate network.
Correctly assess the limits of security products.
Prioritize hardening measures in the company network correctly.
Award: Certificate of Completion
- The Web Security Landscape
- The Security Model of the Web
- Securing The Communication Channel
- Preventing Unauthorised Access
- Securely Handling Untrusted Data
- OWASP 10 2017
Entry Level Requirements
- A student undertaking this course should have a basic understanding of computing, the web, the internet, and networking.
- A student should also have a basic understanding of cybersecurity.
- A certificate in Fundamentals of Cybersecurity (Milima Cyber Academy) or an equivalent from a cybersecurity training academy is highly recommended.
- Understanding of basic web technologies (HTTP, HTML, JS, …)
This is a prepaid program for organisations strictly. This program requires 100% payment before commencement.
We are Uganda’s top-tier cyber-security and digital forensics academy supporting young professionals to gain practical and hands-on skills.